Saturday, May 25, 2013

Week 14: The 30-Minute Hill‏

May 13, 2013

So there's a hill in the area. That's very steep. And it was hot. And it was huge. And it took us 30 minutes to climb, using all my strength. So that wasn't terribly fun, but it built character, so what do I care? So long as I never climb that hill again.

Also, no pictures right now because this area is a little shady.

We had a baptism this week, and three investigators came to church yesterday as well. So this Sunday: TRIPLE BAPTISM TIME if all goes according to plan.

In other news, I got the most magnificent clock in the world a couple of days ago. It's called "Dome Backwards" and it ticks counterclockwise. Basically, it's a mirrored clock. That's amazing. It is precious to me, and shall be an heirloom in my family. Even if it doesn't work 100 years from now.

What else happened, you might ask? Well, that's a good question. I reaffirmed my desire to vacation in Kansas (although Treasure Valley's probably flat enough). I was also prohibited from eating spicy foods.

...that saddens me. But, I did get to go on the Metro here - and let me say, that place is amazingly cool and fun. I can't wait to go on it again.

Someday.

A ver... I'm typing to fast, and quiero disfrutar todo del tiempo que tengo. Oh wait, that was Spanish.

...Well, I guess that's all I've got for y'all right now. I'll have stories after the mission.

Elder N

No comments:

Post a Comment