Saturday, May 25, 2013

Week 13: 3 Months in the Field‏

May 6, 2013
I baptized again last night:


Poor positioning brought to you by a broken LCD screen. The hermano to my right (your left) also enjoys drawing. And then the younger hermano, during his baptism, interrupted me in the middle of it because he didn't like the fact that I had my eyes closed. And then other things went wrong with the other two, but hey, everything ended up well.
SO IN OTHER NEWS the e-mail rule has changed. I can now send more than one each week, which, to be completely honest, something I've been hoping for since the beginning. It's much nicer this way and now I can bug my brothers for not e-mailing me.
I'm not going to mention names. *cough*each of you*cough*
So, since I've been on the mission for three months as of today (that means 1/8 of my time is completed. I can do that 7 more times), Elder W and I are planning something pretty amazing - we're going to make "licaudos", or in other words, mixed juices. We've got peach, grape, and orange, and we'll be buying some Sprite along with some mangos and possibly kiwis and strawberries. We've also got ice cream to go with it.
I. Am. Excited. For. This. Development. They're gonna taste great.
...I hope.
SO IN OTHER NEWS AGAIN... A lot has happened, like me walking a lot faster now and being more resistant to thirst. ...until I get Access to any non-prohibited liquid, that is.
I'm pretty sure I drank at least 2 liters of water yesterday during the comida. It was great.
AND THAT'S MORE OR LESS IT other than... no, that's about it.
LATER EVERYONE WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS WITHOUT CAPS LOCK ON.
Elder N

No comments:

Post a Comment