Sunday, August 4, 2013

Week 17: T‏

(From 6/3/13 email)

Couples can't get baptised if they're not married. You get sent home if you baptise an unmarried couple that are living together. Yeah, it's that important. So, there's got to be something we can do for that, right?

Yes. The hard counter: T. That's where we go to get people married and stuff. So, in order to baptise a powerful couple, that's where Elder W and I went during the last week. And who do I see there?

None other than my amigo from the L G Ward, Elder A M! (Friend from old ward, serving in a neighboring Mission!)

And then we baptise these people! 

They are so incredibly powerful. I'll have to tell y'all more about them later, because this story is fairly long. And great.

Anyways, this is the last week of my second transfer in the field. After this, I've got 14 transfers left. On top of that, I'm probably leaving the N area - so that also means that I'll be going into new territory soon.

I hope it's a peublo. I miss small, sleepy towns. City life isn't for me, it would seem. Even if I am on the outskirts. Everything here is still cool - we've got CostCo and McDonalds and everything else in the city, which is nice.

Anyways, thanks for all the support, and you're all amazingly awesome!

Elder N

No comments:

Post a Comment