Monday, April 7, 2014

Post-Hospital Update

I'm alive and back at work, so don't worry about me.

Although my stomach is super sore and bruised up.

So, you remember that umbilical cord that I was born with? Well, as it turns out, in (almost) everybody's body in the world, there's a remnant of that tube in your body that closes shortly after birth. Well, mine opened up, which is what caused the abscess due to infection, as well as pain. In addition, that tube opening up has been identified as a cause for cancer.

So I got that removed. I've got three red marks on my side, a yellow-bruised stomach, and that's about how my weekend went.

Also, because I didn't know I couldn't eat anything before the surgery, I'm famous in that hospital and I got the surgery on Sunday. So that means I missed all of General Conference, but hey, I'm in the offices and so I'll be able to see it all again soon. Also, I did get permission to write y'all right now, so don't you worry about that.

Well, that's about it. Not much interesting happened last week (aside from the surgery) (that I can remember, anyways).

Well, I'll write to you again on Saturday since it's so late over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment