Saturday, June 21, 2014

RACQUETBALL!‏

As the members of my District in the MTC will attest, I've been pining for a good match of racquetball for a very, very long time. Well, on Sunday (Happy late Father's Day everyone), I overheard a really nice member that works for Intel down here in Mexico talking about his apartment place, and about how they had stuff and a racquetball court. I only heard that last part. So, we talked with him, and then they pretty much signed up to let us play racquetball with their equipment in the court. It was incredibly fun, and a good way to excersize and relax and get out my frustrations. After about half an hour, I got a nice amount of skill back, and I left there saying, "WOW. WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS SOONER?"

(Sorry, no pics - didn't get that done). But here's some ridiculousness:



This is at 9:00 pm, right outside the offices.

Of course, it was the same at 10:00 pm and almost 11:00 pm. That's the one reason I don't want to live in the city.

Well, I also finished the Book of Mormon and started it again, and it's a fantastic and true book and all of you need to read it more. Probably.

Love,

Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment