Monday, July 21, 2014

AND THEN I WAS SICK

...with a rotten head cold.

Here's a picture from last night of my coat getting caught in my bike wheel while riding on a freeway (miraculously, I didn't crash):




​And it took me a while to get it out. Later on, the chain fell off the gears, but then I got it back on.

Things are interesting on bikes.

And... well, last week wasn't so exciting. It was mostly just me getting back into the swing of being a normal, non-office missionary. Everything'smostly back to normal now, so that's good. I've got to make sure that I do everything I need to and more, though, but that'll come. I'm really looking forward to this week, and hope that all's going to go better.

It should, because we've got 5 appointments tonight. At 6, 6:30, 7, 7:30, and 8:00. Anyone can tell you that's pretty rough, but they're all really good people, and if all goes well (and it will), they'll get baptized soon.

Well, love you all and hope all is well with everyone!

Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment