Monday, July 28, 2014

THERE ARE CATS IN OUR HOUSE‏

I talked about having a headcold. NOPE! It was cats.


​Found this guy a couple weeks ago, shooed him out, and forgot about it. Then, on Friday night:

We were struggling to get two cats out of our house. We manage to do so, block our doors, and magically, my head cold and congestion go away.

Now, it occurs to me that there is a spiritual parallel here. Of course, because I am a missionary. And I have time to write it.

Many times, there are things in our lives that hurt us. Sometimes, we know what it is. Other times... not so much. We could be completely unaware of it, even though it was pointed straight out to us. Then, something happens and you're like "WOW. Gotta fix that." And it's wasy to fix, you do it, and then all is a lot better and you're not sneezing so much that you have to end your prayers early to go blow your nose for the next 10 minutes.

I don't like cats.

And that's life.

Well, thanks for all your support, and I'll talk to you next week!

Love,

Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment