Monday, September 8, 2014

Sep. 8, 2014

G and D are doing just fantastic! D's just a springy, hard working older man, and G just loves participating in the Church. I hope she gets a calling soon - it'll help her out a ton. New investigators... not so much, although we did find a sister that lived in Twin Falls for quite some time. Her youngest son was born there; they've been here in México again for about the same amount of time as I have. It was really fun. Only problem is that I barely remember anything about Idaho, except that we live in Meridian and that's right next to Boise and other small, insignificant details. Like sarsaparilla.

So... in other news about other things... it's the last week of the change, so that'll interesting. We're almost positive about who's staying and who's going, which is nice, but we have no idea who'll be coming. I hope that one of the sisters in the district gets another sister that has more experience - they've had a tough time - and I hope to either get an ex-zone Leader (doubtful), ex-District Leader (also doubtful), or somebody like that. Someone with experience - although training would be amazing, too. But who knows - all I know is that odds are very likely that I'm staying, so that's good enough for me.

Aaaand... well, it was a tough and a tiring week without much progress, with the exception of G and D being confirmed. That made me really happy.

Well, that's about it for everything now. Although I have realized that I have changed A TON over the course of the mission and that I've changed A LOT during my 2.5 months out here in Maravatio. I love it so much. And I don't want to go home at all - but that's coming, whether I like it or not.

I try not to think of such things. I'd rather think about baptizing families.

And no photos because I barely took any.

And CHAP is still in use! (My program to analyze the phone calls of the missionaries here)

Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment