Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Shorty

Somehow I was writing too much and I'm almost out of time, sooo... we had three days to work last week. So, yes... my week was very, very busy, seeing as there was a zone meeting, a conference for new missionaries and their trainers all the way over in Mexico City (2.5-3 hour bus ride, one way) which took us two days (because we live so far away), and as such, we had... about two full days to do work. Friday and Saturday. It was weird. But, either way, we still managed to have a decent week in that we brought investigators to church! It's a family, and the father lived around Sandy, Utah for a few years. Went to temple square and everything. It's pretty fantastic - I have high hopes for this family.

Also, every time there's a zone meeting, as District Leader, I need to give a talk. I enjoyed the last one I gave - it was about how having joy, being happy, and projecting that onto others is key to being successful. It helped even me!

No baptisms :( but this week, yes.

And that's it for right now.

Thanks for all your support! Adios!

Elder Newman Mexicano

No comments:

Post a Comment