Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I Drew a Picture‏

...But that's no surprise.:

 ​One of my recent projects is drawing all 42 principles found in Preach My Gospel on small cards, to use in lessons and in contacts. I've still got a lot of work (and practice) to do, but here's one of my favorites:

​Translated: "Our Loving Heavenly Father Reveals His Gospel in Every Dispensation."

For those of you who don't know, a "dispensation", in simple terms, is a time when God's authority is here on the Earth. The opposite is Apostasy, which is when God's authority is absent from the earth. Both have happened quite a few times.

Anyways, this is one of my favorites so far. My other favorite is the one about Apostasy. I'll have to send that soon.

Also, we got lost a couple days ago, and we found some beautiful landscapes:

​Clear skies, green trees, dirt roads, bicycles... things are pretty nice out here.

All that's left is to baptize the entire pueblo.

Thank you all for all your support!

Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment