Monday, December 1, 2014

Elder Newman, get in the TARDIS! We're going to convert the Daleks!‏



​It's wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey stuff. That's why it's on it's side. (This is the first family in ALL MÉXICO that I've found that actually knows what Doctor Who is and likes it. I was happy.)

Anyways... that "He is the Gift" video is amazing. Pres. Whitehead gave us all permission to watch it. I couldn't really enjoy the most of it though, since the ciber café only has headphones and we can't really use them... but oh well. So, yes, we are using the "Él es la Dádiva" cards and campaign and all that fun stuff.

This week was a little harder, too. I don't know exactly what happened, but the focus thing just wasn't my thing. I've got brighter hopes for this week, though, and I'll be depending on my companion to help me out with that.

​And this is my thanksgiving breakfast: 1/4 pumpkin pie and some old Swiss Miss I got last year.

Okay, so I need to send some more emails, but last thing: Daisy's baptism was amazing, but getting it arranged was a mess. It was worth it in the end.

And that's about it for right now. I can't believe that it's already December - seems like it was just yesterday that the mission was having its Christmas conference on my birthday! Strange how time tends to do that... oh well!

¡Gracias por todo su apoyo! (Thanks for all your support!)
Con amor,
Elder Newman Mexicano

No comments:

Post a Comment